Thin Stripe Puff Sleeve Button Down
- Unit Price
Best Selling Button Down BACK in NEW prints!!!
Fabric Content: 65% Polyester 35% Rayon
Hey girl hey! We know things don't always go as planned so we are here to make the process to return items as easy as we can for everyone!
- We have recently changed our online return policy. If you are local, you can return for store credit within the store within 10 days of your order delivery. If you are not local, you will receive your store credit in the form of a gift card via email if returned within 14 days of delivery date. This date can be found by using your tracking number! Store credits cannot be switched to online and vice versa.
- If you live local to Birmingham, AL, you can drop your return off at either of our store locations! You can also drop off your return in our 24/7 return bin at our warehouse in Hoover, AL! The addresses are listed at the bottom of the page.
- Need a RETURN FORM? Click HERE.
- Don't have a printer handy? No worries, girl! Return information is required for us to process your store credit as quickly as we can so you can get to shopping for new cute things! All we need you to do is write your name, order number and reason for returning on a sheet of paper and put it in your return package!
- Items returned outside of the return window are subject to refusal or a 20% restocking fee at The Pink Tulip Clothing's discretion. Items will be shipped back at the customers expense or you can have it picked up at one of our locations.
- Can’t make it to the post office? We are more than happy to email you a return label. The price of the return label is dependent on the weight of the item and where it is shipping from and will be deducted from your store credit.
- Once an order is placed, it CANNOT be cancelled. We have a very quick turn around time and this is not possible for us to do, please be cautious as you are placing your order!
- Do you have a damage? Items that are damaged MUST be reported within 3 days of receiving the item. We have a very short return window that we are able to send back to the vendor.
What can be returned?
- Items that are UNWORN & unwashed
- Items free of perfume, dog hair, deodorant, or cigarette smoke
- Items purchased at regular price
What CANNOT be returned?
- Items that have been worn or washed
- Items that smell of perfume or cigarette smoke
- Items with dog hair or deodorant
- Items purchased during a SALE or sale items
- Bodysuits cannot be returned
- All jewelry is final sale.
Our inventory is constantly changing so items are not eligible for exchange. We will issue you a gift card for the item as long as it is returned within the 14 day period. Once you receive your gift card, you may then purchase the new item if it is still in stock.
How do I get store credit?
Online store credit will be issued to you in the form of a gift card via email.
If you find that your item is DAMAGED, it must be reported within 3 days of receiving.
PLEASE SEND RETURNS TO OUR WAREHOUSE:
THE PINK TULIP CLOTHING
2109 CHAPEL HILL ROAD, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35216
Please fold items neatly and we prefer that you wrap the item in some sort of tissue paper so that they are protected from damage during shipping.
Returns are processed by our ONE PERSON system, every 2-4 days so please be patient with us!
Please make sure to double check your shipping address. Once we ship your package, you will be charged to double ship if you enter the wrong address.
**WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PACKAGES LOST IN TRANSIT! IF YOUR PACKAGE IS LOST WHILE IN TRANSIT YOU MUST FILE A CLAIM WITH THE POST OFFICE OR CALL YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE FOR INFORMATION ON THE PACKAGE.**
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD--> RETURN FORM
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS & ANSWERS REGARDING ORDERS
If you have any issues with your order or have any questions about anything, you can contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) which is the fastest way to contact us or by phone at 205-540-8088 (TEXT ONLY). If you have a DAMAGE, you MUST email us so we can have a paper trail of the process.
What is your return policy?
-Click here to view our return policy
What if I receive my item and it is damaged?
-If you receive your order and it is damaged, you must contact us by email within 3 days of the date it was delivered. Please send a picture of where it is damaged, a picture of the packaging if it was tampered with, your name, and your order number to email@example.com.
What if I find a damage after the 14 day return window?
-We encourage you to inspect your items for damages upon delivery of your order. You must contact us within 3 days of delivery of your order or the damaged item cannot be returned.
I want to cancel my order, can I do that?
-We do not cancel orders, however, in the rare event you need to cancel due to error, you must contact our customer service by email or by phone. Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order as long as it has not been shipped. There will be a 10% restocking fee for any cancelled order and will only be eligible for store credit.
Do gift cards work online and in store?
-Unfortunately, our online and store systems are completely separate. This means gift cards can only be used for the avenue it was purchased from.
I tracked my order and it says it was delivered but I still haven't received it, what should I do?
-Please allow 2-3 days after your order says it has been delivered, before deciding that your package is lost/stolen before contacting UPS about the package.
-We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages, you must file a claim with UPS or contact them for further information.
If you place a local pickup order and do not pick up your package after 6 months of it arriving our store - your package will be donated.